We offer courses in Logic, Formal Methods, Model Checking and Automated Reasoning. We are always looking for enthusiastic students who are interested in a research project or thesis in our Master programme. We are responsible for the following courses of our bachelor and master programmes.
- 2IT60: Logic and Set Theory
- 2IS80: Fundamentals of Informatics
- 2IC30: Computer Systems
- 2IT90: Automata, Formal Languages and Complexity
- 2ITA0: Process Theory
- 2IWA0: Automotive Software Engineering
- 2IX20: Software Specification
Internships / Capita Selecta
We are always looking for enthusiastic students for master projects, internships at companies in The Netherlands and abroad, or for a Capita Selecta.
Bachelor and master projects
Examples of currently available bachelor and master projects can be found here. A list of prior projects can also be accessed via that page.