The list below shows examples of topics for master projects; click on the title to see a more detailed description. Even when you don’t find what you want you can contact one of our staff members. Typically they have additional interesting projects not explicitly listed.
- An ACO approach to parity games (supervisor: De Vink)
- Paradigm protocol verification (supervisor: De Vink)
- Probabilistic bisimulation (supervisor: De Vink)
- Solving decision problems using parameterised Boolean equation systems (supervisor: Neele/Willemse)
- Formal modelling and verification of protocols for cyber physical systems kernel (supervisor: Willemse)
- Optimising Parity Game Solvers using dynamic SCC maintenance (supervisor: Willemse)
- Automata learning (supervisor: Zantema)
- Various industrial and/or theoretical explorations (supervisor: Groote)
- mCRL2 with shared variables (supervisor: Luttik/Willemse)
- Process algebra with signals (supervisor: Luttik)
Recently finished Master’s projects
Examples of all (master) projects since 2017 can be found here.